Sunday, September 30, 2012

My first Mooncake Festival in Taiwan

In 30th of September 2012, my friends who are from Malaysia and I had celebrated our first Mooncake Festival together in NCCU.






It was a starry night. Full moon staring us on sky.


Although we could not celebrate this festival with our family, but all of us still smile and chat freely just like a family!

I really love them!!





I had enjoyed my last month with them in Taiwan happily and had a fulfilling life because of them!


I could not ensure that we can keep our relationship after four years.


However, I can ensure that all of us are heart-to-heart friends now.


Today is 1st of October 2012,Autumn already attacked us.


Weather becomes more and more cold, and we always hug together in order to let our body become more and more warm!!


"Rely family at Home, rely friends at Outside" this phrase can completely descibe situation on us. 



I hope our wall of relationship will become thicker when times is went by,
I hope all of us will graduate from NCCU successfully,
I hope all of us will be blessed in future.
Pray for all of you!!






=end=

5 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are form the country I always dream to take a trip!!
    And welcome to become a member in NCCU!!
    You smiled so sweet in your photo and so did your friends, it’s is great for you to join the moon festival!!
    By the way, how about the moon cake you ate?? Hope you can get used of Taiwan’s traditional food and share it to your friends!!
    After reading your post, I can feel your happiness in NCCU and I also want to become your good partner and share everything fun of Taipei city.
    In the last, I promise you can keep your friendship with every one you cherish so just enjoy the life there!!: )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Haruka Niino, the mooncake which i tasted in Taiwan is really unique. I didn't taste the flavour of 'Kari', 'Jujube', meat before. I have share the feeling with my family who are in Malaysia. My mother absolutely surprised of it!!

      I think we can keep our friendship too:)

      Delete
  2. HEYYYY!! How did u display ur music bar?
    Tell and teach me plzzzzz!!

    Thx alot. :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeff, it's very easy!
      I think you can do it easily than me(idiot technology)
      First, you have to browse the website:http://scmplayer.net/
      Then, choose music bar design that you liked.
      After that you have to click "Next" button.
      Next step is import your favourite song's URL.
      I used Youtube's URL(The song's link address) for my music bar.
      Example: I would like to import Jayesslee's Payphone to my music bar, so I check the song's video then copy the link address(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qraPm7OwtVA)to the blanket of "Song URL" .

      Is this explanation easy to understand???

      Delete
    2. okay...now I got the other question
      How did u insert the bar to ur blog?
      I mean the code stuff.

      Delete